CAUTION BEFORE USE:
Before using or charging the MuscleGun or Lithium-ion batteries, read all instructions and cautionary markings in this manual, on the charger, on the battery, and on the MuscleGun. New batteries must be charged before initial use.
- The MuscleGun is intended for commercial or home use.
- Do not place your finger or any objects near the metal piston above the attachment while the MuscleGun is in use or immediately after use. The motor can become extremely hot.
- Do not use any Attachments or batteries other than the ones provided by MuscleGun and only as instructed by MuscleGun.
- Avoid using MuscleGun above your Adam’s Apple or above C4 vertebrae, on your head, face, or near your genitals.
- Do not get hair caught in the attachment arm or in any other moving part on the MuscleGun.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any diseases.
- Do not use on open wounds or surgical incisions prior to stitches.
- Do not get the MuscleGun wet other than by cleaning it with a magic eraser or a lightly damp towel.
- Do not block the vents of the motor.
- Do not reverse the polarity of the battery by inserting it upside down - only insert with the flat side facing the sliding button.
- To extend the life of the battery, remove the battery from the charger once the light stops flashing.
- If you are pregnant, please consult your physician before use.
- This product is not meant to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease.
- Never attempt to disassemble the battery.
- Never store a battery in direct sunlight or at temperatures above 104°F. (40°C).
- Only charge the battery when the ambient temperature is between 32°F (0°C) and 104°F (40°C).
- Never expose the battery or charger to water.
- For long-term storage, the battery should be fully charged.
- Do not leave the battery in the charger overnight.